Friday, March 27, 2015

Week #12 -- Falling Out to Spring


Salutations once more, people. This week has been quite draining on my mental health. However, I shall persevere. For the most part, this whole week has been mostly computer work. I found a new piece of metal art to work on. As I mentioned in my last post, it is a Fallout insignia, denoting a building as being a nuclear shelter. First, I took the image and put it on Inkscape, traced a bitmap, then saved it as a .dxf file. Next, I set the image in AutoCAD and cleaned it up. This was easy as cutting a cake. Lastly, I scaled it down to my desired dimensions, then saved it again as a .dxf file. Now it is ready to cut, as I hoped to do this period. I would have been able to do this on Wednesday or Thursday, but I had a family emergency those two days. 

As I said, this week was rather draining and I am quite happy that next week is spring break.

There is no essential question for this week.

Anyway, peace fools. Kill! 

No comments:

Post a Comment