Friday, March 13, 2015

Week #10 -- The New Face of Freddy Fazbear


This week has been a lift up a hill. Or a climb, rather. I finally got a new project to work on. I am going to make a fire pit ring based of the popular indie game, Five Nights at Freddy's. I've got interested in the game early when I saw it on Steam. Since I love scary games, I bought it. I've been a fan from the start to the finish. I've also met some great friends along the way. Also, since I am an admin on Fazbear Entertainment on Facebook, I thought I'd take that opportunity of advertisement to sell my project. I don't know if anyone has responded yet, as I just posted it last night. 

My worries about the project is that the cut out of Freddy Fazbear's head will have too much fall out to work correctly. If so, I may have to improvise. Best of luck, on this Friday the 13th.

This week's essential question was to bring evidence of a project to performance evaluations. As such, there is no question to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment