Friday, February 27, 2015

Week #8 -- Thoughts and Ideas

This week is over, much like the life of a very kind man whom I love dearly. Rest in peace Leonard Nimoy. Anyway, on to business. This week I continued work on my metal art for my dad. All I did was paint it on Monday and Tuesday, doing each side. It took the whole day for it to dry, so that's why it took a while. However, it got painted and turned out quite nice. I'll take a picture of it and upload it later, due to it slipping my mind. The last two days (Wednesday and Thursday) have been spent on one of the shop computers. I have been trying to get inspiration to make stuff with the 3-D printer, but it is hard to find creations I like. I will in time, I'm sure.

This week's essential question isn't really direct and requires context. A block of apartments is being built near the local university. Therefore, we were asked to list at least seven sub-contractors that a general contractor would hire for the project. Sub-contractors could consist of: painters, plumbers, electricians, carpenters, roofers, landscapers, and surveyors. These are only a few of the jobs, and there are much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment