Friday, April 17, 2015

Week #14 -- Cutting Blues and Rancho's Poo

I'll admit, that title is tasteless and not funny. However, my mood is one of that who does not care. Ha! Anyway, so flies by another week of work, boredom, fun, surprise, and the mundane. What I did this week was pretty much the same. I spent some time on MyMiniFactory and Thingiverse, but found little to interest me other than Destiny weapons. At about Wednesday I decided to cut my Fallout symbol, yet forgot to bring my USB to school and apparently the file was not on Google Drive anymore. Thus, I had to start over. Took the whole period. I was ready to cut it yesterday (Thursday), but another classmate took the whole period printing his stuff. I did a little cleaning and watched science tricks on Youtube. Bleh.

Essential Question: Where does your waste go when you flush at Rancho?


Well, since Rancho Cotate High is in Rohnert Park, we have made a pact of sorts with Santa Rosa and Cotati. As such, all of our waste goes to the Laguna Treatment Plant in Santa Rosa on Llano Road. There, they clean and reuse waste water every day. As much as 21 million gallons can come into the plant on a busy day, making its work and impact highly important.

No comments:

Post a Comment